CJ’s Landscape Design & Construction aims to provide quality landscape gardening that is designed and built to last.
With 7 years experience in the industry and a Degree in Environmental Horticulture, I, Connor Van Ingen strive to create Landscapes that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
With knowledge from my Degree in Horticulture and Cert III in Landscaping and Construction as well as practical experience, I am able to provide a range of Landscaping services.
These services include, but are not limited to
- Any turf or lawn project. Instant turf installation, seeding, removal of thatching, and topdressing
- Paving. Including, brick edging, stepping stones, paving of large areas
- Retaining Walls. Timber retaining walls, brick walls, mortared Rock walls and Dry Stone walls
- Natural Rockwork and Stone Placement
- Water Features. Installation of small and large ponds either handmade and designed or precast. Including pump systems, water features and filtration systems.
- Steps. Stone or paved steps, Natural Rock Steps, Timber steps
- Decorative topping paths and Driveways
- Exposed Aggregate path and Driveways
- Planting. Informed planting plans, designs and plant lists
- Garden features and sculptures from practicing blacksmith
CJ’s Landscape Design and Construction can easily produce 3D Landscape designs so the client knows exactly what they are getting before the project has started.
We currently service the Geelong and Surfcoast regions